IAI: Enumeration defining the generic footing type.
HISTORY New type in IFC
- FOOTING_BEAM Footing elements that are in bending and are
supported clear of the ground. They will normally span between piers, piles or
pile caps. They are distinguished from beams in the building superstructure
since they will normally require a lower grade of finish. They are
distinguished from STRIP_FOOTING since they are clear of the ground
surface and hence require support to the lower face while the concrete is
- PAD_FOOTING An element that transfers the load of a single
column (possibly two) to the ground.
- PILE_CAP An element that transfers the load from a column or
group of columns to a pier or pile or group of piers or piles.
- STRIP_FOOTING A linear element that transfers loads into the
ground from either a continuous element, such as a wall, or from a series of
elements, such as columns.
- USERDEFINED Special types of footings which meet specific
- NOTDEFINED The type of footing is not defined.
|TYPE IfcFootingTypeEnum = ENUMERATION OF