|Elément de chambre de distribution|
|Schacht / Graben / Revisionsschacht|
A distribution chamber element defines a place at which distribution systems and their constituent elements may be inspected or through which they may travel.
An IfcDistributionChamberElement is a formed volume used in a distribution system, such as a sump, trench or manhole. Instances of IfcDistributionSystem or IfcDistributionFlowElement may be related to the IfcDistributionChamberElement enabling their location in or at the chamber to be determined.
HISTORY New entity in IFC2x2.
Common Use Definitions
The following concepts are inherited at supertypes:
- IfcRoot: Identity, Revision Control
- IfcElement: Product Placement, Box Geometry, FootPrint Geometry, Body SurfaceOrSolidModel Geometry, Body SurfaceModel Geometry, Body Tessellation Geometry, Body Brep Geometry, Body AdvancedBrep Geometry, Body CSG Geometry, Mapped Geometry
- IfcDistributionElement: Spatial Containment
- IfcDistributionFlowElement: Axis Geometry, Clearance Geometry, Lighting Geometry
The Object Typing concept applies to this entity as shown in Table 203.
Table 203 — IfcDistributionChamberElement Object Typing
Property Sets for Objects
The Property Sets for Objects concept applies to this entity as shown in Table 204.
Table 204 — IfcDistributionChamberElement Property Sets for Objects
The Quantity Sets concept applies to this entity as shown in Table 205.
Table 205 — IfcDistributionChamberElement Quantity Sets
The Material Constituents concept applies to this entity as shown in Table 206.
|Base||The material from which the base of the duct is constructed.|
|Cover||The material from which the access cover to the chamber is constructed.|
|Fill||The material that is used to fill the duct (where used).|
|Wall||The material from which the wall of the duct is constructed.|
Table 206 — IfcDistributionChamberElement Material Constituents
The material of the IfcDistributionChamberElement is defined by IfcMaterialConstituentSet or as a fallback by IfcMaterial, and attached by the RelatingMaterial attribute on the IfcRelAssociatesMaterial relationship. It is accessible by the HasAssociations inverse attribute. Material information can also be given at the IfcDistributionChamberElementType, defining the common attribute data for all occurrences of the same type. The following keywords for IfcMaterialConstituentSet.MaterialConstituents[n].Name shall be used:
- 'Base': The material from which the base of the duct is constructed.
- 'Cover': The material from which the access cover to the chamber is constructed.
- 'Fill': The material that is used to fill the duct (where used).
- 'Wall': The material from which the wall of the duct is constructed.
XSD Specification: <xs:element name="IfcDistributionChamberElement" type="ifc:IfcDistributionChamberElement" substitutionGroup="ifc:IfcDistributionFlowElement" nillable="true"/>
<xs:attribute name="PredefinedType" type="ifc:IfcDistributionChamberElementTypeEnum" use="optional"/>
|CorrectPredefinedType|| : ||NOT(EXISTS(PredefinedType)) OR
(PredefinedType <> IfcDistributionChamberElementTypeEnum.USERDEFINED) OR
((PredefinedType = IfcDistributionChamberElementTypeEnum.USERDEFINED) AND EXISTS (SELF\IfcObject.ObjectType));|
|CorrectTypeAssigned|| : ||(SIZEOF(IsTypedBy) = 0) OR
('IFCSHAREDBLDGSERVICEELEMENTS.IFCDISTRIBUTIONCHAMBERELEMENTTYPE' IN TYPEOF(SELF\IfcObject.IsTypedBy.RelatingType));|
Link to this page